Windows Backup Recovery
Windows Backup Recovery is an intuitive software to perform reliable recovery of inaccessible data from BKF, ZIP, and VHDX files.
- Performs fastest data recovery from damaged VHDX, ZIP, and BKF files created using Windows backup utility
- Supports recovery of the files created using NTBackup and Backup Exec by Symantec tool
- Supports latest version of Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, and 2000
- Performs complete recovery while keeping original data properties as is
- Displays preview of the scanned BKF file, ZIP file, and VHDX file
Designed to offer you a simple-to-use solution, BKF Recovery has been incorporated with a graphical user interface that has the capability to repair bkf file, zip file, or vhdx file. Does not matter how corrupt these files are, the Windows Backup Recovery can deal with any level of corruption. Whether the data in the file have been inaccessible due to header damage, or any other type of crucial error, the software will scan it and display its data. The software comes with a preview feature using which it displays the data of the scanned file so that you can verify the quality.
Windows Backup Recovery software has been designed to recover everything enclosed in the corrupt bkf, zip, or vhdx file while ensuring that original properties are not altered. You can save the data of the corrupt bkf, zip, or vhdx file at your own preferred location, which can be an external hard disk drive, network drive, or drive of your computer’s hard disk. This BKF recovery software can be installed on any version of Windows operating system, including Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, and earlier versions. Also, it can repair bkf, zip, or vhdx file, which is created using the Windows backup utility or NTBackup and Backup Exec by Symantec tool.
If you have forgotten where you had saved the backup file on your PC, then the software’s Search function will help you to locate that BKF file and repair it. You can even save a copy of the scanned file as a .DAT file, which you can load anytime to continue the recovery process. This feature is helpful when you are busy and cannot perform the complete recovery process in one go. If you have repaired a ZIP file, you can save it as a compressed Zip file or an uncompressed Zip file as well.
- Processor: Pentium Class
- Memory: 1 GB Minimum
- Hard Disc: 50 MB of Free Space
- Version Launch: October, 2015
- Version: 3.0
- Operating System: Win10/Win8.1/Win8/Win7/Vista/2003/2000/XP