Excel Repair Software
Excel Repair is an outstanding software to repair the corrupt Excel files
- Performs recovery of data from the corrupt .xls and .xlsx files
- Recovers all data while keeping the original formatting intact
- Performs recovery of Single or Multiple xls or xlsx files
- Repairs Excel files created using MS Excel 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, and 2000
- Repairs Excel files created in Windows PC
- Repairs corrupted or damaged MS Excel (.XLS/.XLSX) files
Excel Repair is a flawless application that helps you recover the lost data by repairing the damaged .xls and .xlsx files. Whether you are an expert or a newbie, you will find this software easy to use. It has a graphical user interface with self-explaining instructions to guide you through the repairing and recovery process. The software can repair single excel file or multiple excel files at once. While performing the recovery process, it ensures that you get back everything enclosed in the damaged .xls or .xlsx files. It recovers tables, charts, formulas applied on the cells, cell comments, and other objects while preserving their formatting and properties.
The Excel Repair software comes with a quick find feature that lets you find .xls or .xlsx files stored in your PC. This feature is helpful when you have forgotten the location of the corrupt excel file. To use this feature, use the “Look In” box to select the hard disk drive in which you can look for the corrupt excel files. The software will list all .xls and .xlsx files from the selected location. You can then select the corrupt file to start the scanning process. Once the scanning of the corrupt excel files is completed, you can proceed ahead to save them at the desired location. You can also preview the scanned files to ensure that the recovery is done perfectly.
In addition to helping you repair excel files, the software has been made available for free lifetime. You will also get the software updates absolutely free. You can download the updates using the Update Wizard of the software. By doing this, you can be rest assured that the Excel repair software is capable to perform the best excel recovery while ensuring flawless recovery of every excel file.
- Processor: Pentium Class
- Memory: 256 MB Recommended
- Hard Disc: 50 MB of Free Space
- Version Launch: October, 2015
- Version: 5.5
- Version Supports: MS Excel 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000 for Windows and 2011, 2008 for Mac
- Operating System:Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, NT and Mac OS X 10.5 and above