Mac Data Recovery
Mac Data Recovery is an intuitive data recovery application to recover lost or deleted data with ease
- Performs recovery from an array of storage devices like Hard Disk Drive, USB, SD Card, External Hard Disk, etc.
- Performs data recovery from iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, Mac Pro, and MacBook Air
- Performs fast and accurate recovery
- Keeps the original names and properties of the recovered data intact
- Performs recovery from Encrypted Hard Disk Drive and Time Machine backup drive
Data loss can happen any time due to different reasons, but when you have Mac Data Recovery application installed, there is no need to worry about that loss. It is an outstanding Mac Data recovery software that has been designed using the latest algorithms and strategies, making it a perfect solution to recover the lost data, including deleted data. This software can be used to recover data when you have lost it due to disk formatting, disk corruption, accidental deletion, permanent deletion due to emptying trash, and so on.
Mac Data Recovery application has been designed to be used by anyone, including a layman. It has a self-explaining graphical user interface that makes it an easy Mac data recovery tool. The software has several recovery modes using which you can recover data in different situations. The available recovery modes are “Raw Recovery”, “Deleted Recovery”, “Recover Data”, “Photo Recovery”, “Smarti” and “Search Lost / Deleted Volumes”. Apart from these recovery modes, the software has three scanning modes that include “Quick Scan”, “Advanced Scan”, “and Deep Scan”. In addition to these many mode to ensure you recover everything that you have lost, the Mac recovery software has the “Create Image” feature, which provides you the possibility to recover data from hard disk drives that have bad blocks.
The software owns the capability to recover an array of file files, including common everyday usage files like pdf, doc, xls, mp3, mp4, etc. Apart from these files, the software can recover executable files, images, flash files, and several other types of files. It can even recover data from the flash drives that are formatted using FAT, NTFS, ExFAT, and NTFS formatted Windows Boot Camp partition. Moreover, it has “Use Disk for faster processing & Minimum RAM usage” feature that can be activated to perform fast scanning in case you need to scan a bigger drive.
- Processor: Intel
- Memory: 1 GB Minimum
- Hard Disc: 50 MB of Free Space
- Version Launch: June, 2015
- Operating System: macOS Sierra 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7 & 10.6