MySQL Database Recovery
MySQL Database Repair is an efficient software to repair the corrupt MySQL Database files
- Performs fast and quick recovery
- Easy to use interface to repair the corrupt MySQL database in just 3 steps
- Supports recovery of damaged InnoDB tables and MyISAM tables
- Repairs database stored on Linux hard drives
- Recover/Repairs InnoDB and MyISAM Tables
- Recovers all objects of the database like tables, relations, etc.
MySQL Database Repair software provides you an ultimate way to repair the corrupt MySQL database files. The MySQL Database Repair software has been designed to repair the corrupt InnoDB tables and MyISAM tables. With an easy-to-understand and easy-to-use graphical user interface, using the software is just a 3-step process. Select the file, scan the file, and save the repaired files. The software has the capability to repair the severely damaged database of MySQL. While performing the repairing process, the software recovers everything from the database, including but not limited to tables, primary keys, relations, data types, queries, and more.
Even if the database file is created on a Linux Based system, the MySQL Database repair software can repair it. To repair that database copy it and paste into a Windows based PC on which you have installed the MySQL Database Repair Software. And, if you have many corrupt files of MySQL, you can repair them in one go with this software. Select the folder containing the damaged database files and start the scanning process. The scanning process may take some time depending upon the number of files selected, size of the files selected, and the level of corruption. After the scanning is finished, you can preview the recovered data.
The MySQL Database Repair software lets you save the repaired database at your own selected location. There is also a Find Option in the software using which you can find the required database objects from the recovered database objects. The software is available for a free download as well. You can download the free trial version to ensure that it is worth for you. If you find the trial version working for you, go ahead and purchase an Administrator License, Technician License, or Academic License.
- Processor: Pentium Class
- Memory: 1 GB Minimum
- Hard Disc: 100 MB of Free Space
- Version Launch: February, 2018
- Version: 6.0
- Version Supports: MySQL 6.x, 5.x, 4.x and 3.x
- Operating System: Windows Server 2012 / 2008 / 2003 and Windows 10 / 8 / 8.1 / 7 / Vista / XP