Word Repair Software
Word Repair is an exceptional software to repair the damaged .doc and .docx files
- Efficiently repairs the corrupt MS Word files in .doc and .docx formats
- Supports all latest versions of Windows Operating system, including Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP
- Recovers everything, such as tables, text, fonts, comments, images, hyperlinks, etc.
- Repairs files created using MS Word 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, and 2000
- Repairs videos and pictures that are in the Word 2013 document
Word Repair is an intuitive application that does not let you feel hopeless when your important MS Word document has been damaged. You need not to recreate it from scratch because the Word repair software has the capability to repair .doc and .docx files of MS Words. Whether you have created files using MS Word 2013, 2010, 2007, or any earlier version, the software can repair it with full accuracy. You need not to worry about the reason due to which your Word Document has been damaged. The Word repair software has been designed to tackle all types of errors.
The simple, self-explanatory graphical user interface of the software makes it easier for everyone to use it. The software has three recovery modes that can be used to repair a Word document. The first mode is “Simple Repair,” which perform fast recovery. The second mode is “Advance Repair,” which you can use in case you did not get the best results with the “Simple Repair” mode. If your document is severely damaged, then you may not get better results with the “Simple Repair” mode, but the “Advance Repair Mode” works well in this case. In case, none of these modes can help you recover the important data, you can try the third mode, which is “Raw Recovery” mode.
The “Raw Recovery” mode helps you to recover all data from the corrupt .doc or .docx file but in raw format, which means all its styles will be lost. This feature is specifically beneficial when there is heavy damage in the .doc or .docx file. The software displays the preview of the document after scanning. There are three preview options, namely “Full Document,” “Filtered text,” and “Raw Text.” You can select any of these options to preview the document. Depending upon the corruption level, you will see the preview of the word document.
- Processor: Pentium Class
- Memory: 512 MB Minimun
- Hard Disc: 50 MB of Free Space
- Version Launch: October, 2015
- Version: 5.5
- Version Supports: MS Word 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 , XP and 2000
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP